Monday 13 October 2008

A very quick post from London

Hi all, well we made it to London town ( I must say it is nice to be understood once again, I was begining to feel very dumb and frustrated about not being able to communicate properly). How I wish I had been more studious at French in school, although it is hard to get the relevence when you are so far away in little old NZ.

We have landed on our feet again and the place we are staying is great, great location (Pimlico - 2 stops from Victoria, 3 from Oxford Circus etc), great curry restaurant and pub and offy on the corner. It has 2 bedrooms and a kitchen which has made a big difference already.

Anyway, have been getting very behind in the postings so I thought I would load up a selected few, hope you enjoy......


ON BOARD COSTA FORTUNA






KATAKALON ( OLYMPIA )




Have to go for now...


PS Thanks for the comments Alison, yes I got it ok. (Wait till I post the Disneyland photos, they will love those -- no pressure now)

1 comment:

megcb said...

are you doing some sort of greek dance?! funny!

I have my laptop back now, and we just got home yesterday. So now I have my google password again I can leave comments, before I was just lurking...